Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hide & Seek

These games had their ups and downs. Some were definitely better than others and some taught way more. I really liked the Kitty Math game & now I'm going to try to put animation like that into my game. I think my game will be about animals in an ecosystem, but that could change. I'm trying to work out a scoring & timing system. I do think that there are better ways to introduce students to Flash. The carrot game was more interesting I think, but I unerstand trying to brign in the "educational" aspect. I do think it's a little tedious to have to do a paper prototype and presentation for a game that will be largely irrelevant later.

I commented on Austin's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I think the first flash assignment is a bit too early to add trying to make the game educational. Then again, what do I know...CARROT GAME FO' LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete