Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Really?

I don't think we should be the unhappiest state. That being said, I think Charleston is kind of exempt from a lot of the problems. Yes, there is some crime and poverty but it's nothing like the coal fields. I feel like the people in the southern part of the state tipped the scales there. I mean, if you go up to the northern part of the state, it's a whole different atmosphere. It's basically like not being in what most people think of as "West Virginia-ness." They don't even have the same accents! I think people just need to be more optimistic, and it'd be awesome if the government stopped upping gas prices by eighteen cents above average.

Look how pretty it is?

I commented on Robbie's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the blog and your response to it.

    ReplyDelete