Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Good Learning Game

My game is a good learning game.  It could save someone's life if I make it right. "Hobo's Journey'' is a straight quiz game. It doesn't keep you interested and it gets offensive. Nothing is replayable about it. They should create a character that you feel a connection to and that you want to help. The levels should be interactive.  Larry, while simple, is a good start. I might improve on the story line a bit and add some more sound to it.



I commented on Austin's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Caitlin, I can't wait to see the game you produce. Also, I agree about these games. they need some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it is intended for people without any Flash expreience, the "Larry" game isn't bad. Also, I hope to see your game when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get nostalgic for globaloria when I think about hobos now.

    ReplyDelete