Monday, November 5, 2012

Team Game Topic

The thing about being in Globaloria 2 is that there aren't teams so I don't have to agree with anyone. My topic is disaster relief and safety. I think it's a good topic for a game because it's fresh in everyone's mind after Hurricane Sandy. I think there are a lot of levels that coud be implemented into it and I think it will make a great game. The educational value could save someone's life. - That being said I really need to do my research and make sure it's all accurate.



I commented on Austin's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Your idea about a disaster game seems very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good idea, especially because of the natural disasters happening. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea for your game. I cant wait to see it when you're done!!

    ReplyDelete