Saturday, December 29, 2012

#22 Key control

There are tons of ways to use key control in a game. Some of my levels will have it - like the maze levels. Other games have used it in similar ways, essentially using the keys to control the character. The interesting thing is why you need to control the character - the story. However, my key control will be the arrow keys. I have never understood why you need to use the letter keys... It just makes things harder in my opinion..

I commented on Austin's blog.










2 comments:

  1. The letter keys can make things harder but if you think about it this way you can create a multiplayer function. or some interesting scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...that's an interesting idea. I've honestly never thought about doing multiplayer before.

      Delete