Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#28 Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Oh MY!

I think each kind of computer will have it's place in the future - desktops are good for things like coding and doing business work. Laptops on the other hand provide more convenience. Tablets are super-duper convenient but not as good for business stuff and definitely not good for coding. I don't know which is the best. I can't say one is ultimately superior than another. I like the desktop setup the best, though I wish they were better desktops. I also wish we had tablets to draw with. That would be the ideal coding/drawing set-up and I think it would help us all immensely.

I commented on Robbie's blog.






2 comments:

  1. Maybe just have a peripheral that can be used as a drawing tablet? That with the desktop would be a good idea. Good luck on your game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, They all have their own perks that the others just don't have.

    ReplyDelete