Monday, February 4, 2013

#31 Flying Cars

I do not believe flying cars will ever become a "common" thing for the average person but who knows. I think they sound incredibly taxing on the environment, so that's definitely a negative and a factor against their use. 100 years from now, I think travel will be entirely different. It has to change in order to save the environment and the world. Mass transit, hydroelectric/air powered/electric cars will probably be common and more people will probably walk/bike/carpool places. At least that's the hope.



I commented on Austin's blog.

2 comments:

  1. In 100 years, I think that we would have been able to develop a much more efficient engine that wouldn't hurt the enviorment, or that the effects are neglegable. I feel that eventually, gas will run out. Maybe the world can be like Brazil, with self sustained energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meg1aa7wKA1r35m3vo1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete