Thursday, February 7, 2013

#32 Standoff

I think that would be the most terrifying situation to be in and I can't imagine what would ever drive someone to kidnap a child. The bus driver that risked his life to save those kids is a hero. I think the man that kidnapped the little boy is completely insane, and based on what neighbors said about him that's probably true. Who knows why he did it - maybe he's mad about the gun debate, maybe he's mad at the government, maybe he just hates kids. Or maybe he's just insane. It sounds like the little boy is coping pretty well but I can't imagine that there aren't some kind of lingering effects from that. Hopefully the man that kidnapped him really did treat him well and make it as least terrifying as possible for him.



I commented on Austin's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, this guy is insane. Hopefully nothing too bad happened to the boy.

    ReplyDelete