Monday, April 23, 2012

Mayan 2012

The weather this year has been very whacked out. That being, said I think it's just a natural weather pattern - this stuff cycles in and out all the time, but it just happens that we never seem to remember it the next time it rolls around. The spring is highly unpredictable and the worst blizzards in WV history happened in April. I will say it was odd how little snow we got here, but I'm chalking that up to natural occurences, too. Though, sice Dick Clark died I don't see how there can be a new year, so maybe the Mayan's are on to something.



I commented on Robbie's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Poor oldest american teenager. I agree that it is just a weather pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of the world, is a very broad topics and you handled it well. good job.

    ReplyDelete