Monday, April 16, 2012

Penguins on the Loose

I think the motive behind stealing the poor penguin was pure stupidity honestly. I think that the idiots just didn't think about the fact that they could be killing an innocent animal or they just plain didn't care. It says they're being charged with trespassing, stealing, and keeping an animal illegaly. However, I think they need to be charged with animal cruelty. I doubt they feel any regret except that they got caught.

Dirk was the first animal in the park\'s history to be stolen.

I commented on Austin's blog.

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely. The person was just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that they may have had some sort of "drug" (alcohol, weed, ect) and then one said "Hey, lets steal a penguin in the zoo!".

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you read my blog, you will find my philosophy on drunk people. We have all seen The Hangover, they steal a tiger. Not just any tiger, but Mike Tyson's tiger. This is very closely related.

    ReplyDelete