Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flash Mob!

We just started using Flash. I have to say, I really like it so far. I had a mini-freak out when I made an oval move across the screen, which to most people doesn't seem like a big deal, but hey, you have to start somewhere. I really like how when you code with Flash, it highlights it in a different color to let you know you've entered the code correctly. Actionscript is a little intimidating only because it's like learning another new "language." However, I didn't have trouble with HTML so I'm hoping this goes the same. I love how when you draw with Flash it makes the lines "softer," and rounder which is great since I'm not good at drawing on computers. Now that we're in the swing of things, I hope we move at a pretty fast pace. That's all for now.

I commented on:
Micah

1 comment: