Thursday, September 29, 2011

Strategies...Strategies...

From my choices of game to review, I learned that not all games of a genre are equal. Some are good and some are bad and most are right in the middle. Most importantly I want to create a game that is interesting and informative, which Ayiti did. Survival wasn't so good at doing that. I'd like to learn how to make pop ups and buttons. I liked the animations on both games, and it'd be great to learn how to draw as well as these games have been drawn. I have to figure out why one game worked while another didn't. I think a lot of it is personal taste. I don't like science but I love learning about history and culture, therefore I was predisposed to like Ayiti more. I know then that my game can't please everyone, but how can I make it as interesting as possible to as many people as possible?

2 comments:

  1. Remember, opinions can often cloud a judgement with one's own predispositions.

    But I do agree, that survival game wasn't so hot. Don't worry about your game just yet, good things will come regardless.

    ReplyDelete