Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feliz Navidad!

I love Christmas- it's my favorite holiday! I got a lot of presents - a Sony Bloggie video camera, an iPod dock, money, books, makeup, Fable, and the Sims 3. I went to the mall with Austin and Susanna and a million other people.

My Christmas is basically a three day affair. Christmas Eve I get to open one present early. Then on Christmas day I open the rest of my presents and go to my Nanny's house (my greatgandma), and my PawPaw's house (my grandpa.) The next day I go back to PawPaw's house to open more presents.

Mostly, I liked being able to sleep in as late as I wanted and getting the snow day off, though I would've rather it been a delay. I wish more of my family would've been able to come in.


I commented on  Gary's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment