Sunday, January 22, 2012

Globaloria: Then and Now

Ever since I started the class, I've thought it was amazing. I love being able to design something from simple text commands that create a real, usable learning tool. I never would have imagined the work required to produce a game. Globaloria is by far my favorite class because I like having the ultimate say in what I create. The self-direction is really good for me, since I'm pretty well motivated. One of the things I don't like is how I feel pressed for time in class - I hate the learning log since I don't think it helps me at all and it just seems to take up way too much time. I also don't like how we use Actioncript 2.0, when Actionscript 3.0 seems a bit more advanced. I think so far this year I've learned time management more than anything. I also am loving how lately we aren't interrupted by ANYTHING. It's straight designing and coding every day which is awesome, since I didn't like the video tutorials. I will be VERY upset if this class is cut next year.


I commented on Austin's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin. I feel the same way about the flash 2.0, the 3.0 looks like it can give more opportunities for our work in flash.

    ReplyDelete